立博最新玩法规则

CNN- 滞留太空的两位波音宇航员终于要回家了?
立博最新玩法规则
你的位置:立博最新玩法规则 > 新闻动态 > CNN- 滞留太空的两位波音宇航员终于要回家了?
CNN- 滞留太空的两位波音宇航员终于要回家了?
发布日期:2025-03-06 07:17    点击次数:150

What's up, sunshine?

嗨,阳光,最近怎么样?

I'm Coy.

我是Coy。

Welcome to CNN 10, your 10 minutes of news where we simply tell you the what, letting you decide what to think.

欢迎收看CNN 10,这里是您获取新闻的十分钟窗口,我们只为您呈现事实,让您自主决定思考的方向。

And it's #YourWordWednesday.

今天是#你的话语星期三。

That means one of you helped us write today's show.

这意味着你们中的一位帮助我们撰写了今天的节目。

So listen up for your submission.

请留意,您的作品可能会在节目中出现。

Today, we start in Earth's lower orbit, where two astronauts have been stuck in space since last June.

今天, 我们从地球的低轨道开始,两名宇航员自从去年六月起就一直被困在那里。

But now NASA's Suni Williams and Butch Wilmore have a better idea of when they'll be coming home.

但现在,NASA的Suni Williams和Butch Wilmore对何时能回家有了更清晰的预期。

They were supposed to be up there for just eight to 10 days aboard the International Space Station after launching on Boeing Starliner's first crewed test flight.

他们原本计划在波音星际线飞船首次载人试飞后,仅在国际空间站停留八至十天。

Now, that test flight was part of NASA's commercial crew program, partnering with private space companies Boeing and SpaceX.

此次试飞是NASA商业载人计划的一部分,该计划与私营航天企业波音和SpaceX合作进行。

After Williams and Wilmore arrived at the orbiting outpost about nine months ago, staff found a helium leak and thruster problems on the Starliner vehicle.

威廉姆斯和威尔莫尔大约九个月前抵达轨道站后,工作人员发现“星际客机” 上存在氦气泄漏和推进器问题。

NASA and Boeing spent weeks attempting to pinpoint the cause of the propulsion issues and gas leaks without success.

NASA和波音公司花了数周时间试图查明推进问题和气体泄漏的原因,但没有成功。

Officials deemed the Starliner too risky for the astronauts' return flight.

官员们认为,星际飞船对于宇航员的返航来说风险过大。

So they sent the vehicle back to Earth without the astronauts.

于是,他们决定在没有宇航员的情况下将飞船送回地球。

The pair then joined the official space station crew and became part of its staff rotation.

两人随后加入了正式的空间站团队,成为其轮换人员的一部分。

Williams and Wilmore are now expected to return home in about a month.

预计威廉姆斯和威尔莫尔将在大约一个月后返回地球。

NASA's SpaceX Crew-10 mission is scheduled to launch from Earth on March 12th.

美国国家航空航天局的SpaceX Crew-10任务计划于3月12日从地球发射升空。

Then, after a planned week-long handover period, the craft will travel back to Earth with the two astronauts on board.

随后,在为期一周的交接期结束后,飞船将搭载这两名宇航员返回地球。

Our Anderson Cooper got to speak with the two astronauts about their time in space and what gravity might feel like when they're back home.

我们的安德森·库珀有机会与两位宇航员交谈,了解他们在太空中的经历,以及重返地球时重力可能带来的感受。

Commander Williams, Captain Wilmore, thanks so much for joining us.

威廉姆斯指挥官,威尔摩尔上校,非常感谢你们加入我们。

You've been up there since last June.

你们从去年六月起就一直在那里。

How are you doing?

你过得怎么样?

We're doing pretty darn good, actually.

我们实际上做得相当不错。

You know, we've got food, we've got clothes.

你知道吗,我们有食物,有衣服。

We have great crew members up here.

我们这里有一支优秀的团队。

You know, of course, it was a little bit longer stay than we had expected.

当然,我们的停留时间比预期稍长了一些。

But, you know, both of us have trained to live and work on the International Space Station, and we've -- I think we've made the most of it.

但你知道, 我们俩都接受过在国际空间站生活和工作的训练,而且我认为我们已经充分利用了这段时间。

Commander Williams, what does it feel like to be floating around all that time?

威廉姆斯指挥官,长时间漂浮在太空中是什么感觉?

I mean, I was going to ask the captain, but his hair is pretty short.

我的意思是,我本来想问队长的,但他的头发太短了。

What -- I mean, your hair is up all the time.

我的意思是,你的头发总是扎起来的。

Is that -- does it feel weird?

那感觉奇怪吗?

You know, it's a lot of fun.

你知道,这很有趣。

I like my crazy hair up here.

我喜欢我这儿的狂野发型。

It sort of -- it gets a little Einstein look, so it's pretty cool.

它有点——有点像爱因斯坦的样子,所以还挺酷的。

Both of us have lived here before, and it is just amazing how when you come across the hatch after you've been here, it's like, oh my gosh, I remember what this is all like.

我们两个之前都住过这里,当你再次经过舱口时,你会惊叹地想起这里的一切是什么样子。

I remember feeling what it's like floating, and I think both of us adapted really quickly.

我记得漂浮的感觉,我觉得我们俩都很快适应了。

And I think, I'm hoping the same will be true when we come back home.

而且,我希望当我们回家时也会是这样。

Yes. How much time does it take to adapt when you land again?

是的,再次着陆后需要多长时间来适应呢?

Yes, that's going to be a little bit hard, as usual.

是的,这通常会有点难。

I've been up twice before for long-duration missions, and it's almost a day for a day that you get that like fast twitch muscle action back again.

我之前执行过两次长期任务,恢复那种快速收缩的肌肉反应几乎需要一天对一天的时间。

But I think both of us will be a little bit sad when that feeling of space sort of leaves us after about 24 hours, and we're not a little bit like motion sickness from coming back home.

但我想,大约24小时后, 当那种身处太空的感觉逐渐离我们而去时, 我们俩都会感到些许失落,回家时那种轻微的晕动症感也随之消失。 实际上,当这种感觉消退时, 我们会有点难过, 因为这意味着太空飞行真的结束了。

That'll actually be a little bit sad when that goes away, just because that means that really physically the spaceflight came to an end.

当那种感觉消失时, 确实会有些许伤感,因为这意味着太空飞行在生理上真的结束了。

And yes, you don't know it right now, Anderson, but gravity is really, really tough.

是的,你现在还不知道,安德森,但重力真的非常、非常难以应对。

That's what we'll feel when we first get back.

那就是我们初返地球时将感受到的。

Gravity's tough.

重力的硬度。

Tough in what sense?

从哪个角度来说很难?

Just on your body?

只是对你的身体吗?

Yes, everything.

是的,一切。

I mean, we have no gravity.

我的意思是,我们这里没有重力。

We don't feel the effects of gravity here.

我们在这里感觉不到重力的影响。

We're floating, as Suni has been saying.

正如苏尼所说,我们正在漂浮。

But when you get back, gravity starts pulling everything to your lower extremities.

但当你返回地球时,重力开始将所有东西向下拉至你的下肢。

The fluid that is shifting, I got a little puffy face.

流动的液体导致我的脸有点浮肿。

It's always that way when you're in -- when I'm in space.

在太空中时,情况总是如此。

All that fluid is going to be pulled to my lower extremities.

所有这些液体都会被拉向我的下肢。

And it's really going to be different.

这真的会很不一样。

Even to lift a pencil, you don't even feel a pencil when you lift it.

即便只是举起一支铅笔,你在举起时甚至感觉不到它的存在。

When we get back, even to lift a pencil, we will feel the weight.

当我们回来时,即便只是拿起一支铅笔,我们也会感受到它的重量。

Wow.

哇。

That's -- that's the transition back.

那就是——那就是回归的过程。

We all experience it when we come back to Earth.

我们所有人回到地球时都会经历这一过程。

And what's the latest information you have from NASA about your return?

那么,你从NASA那里得到的最新关于你返回地球的信息是什么?

Is it still your understanding you'll be brought home on a SpaceX spacecraft?

你仍然认为你会乘坐 SpaceX 的飞船回家吗?

That's affirmative, yes.

是的,确认无误。

Right now, the plan is that Crew-10 will launch on the 12th of March.

目前的计划是,Crew-10 将于 3 月 12 日发射。

They'll come here, rendezvous and dock.

他们将抵达这里,进行会合与对接。

We'll do a turnover for about a week and we will return on or about the 19th of March.

我们将在那里交接工作,大约一周时间,然后我们将在3月19日左右返回。

And why can't you leave sooner?

为何不能早点动身呢?

I mean, what will happen between now and March 12th when you're expected to depart?

我的意思是,在现在到3月12日你预计离开这段时间里,会发生什么?

We bring crews to and from Space Station.

我们负责将乘组人员送往并接回空间站。

We have a cycle of period of time where those things take place.

我们有一个周期时间段,这些事情在此期间发生。

And to alter that cycle sends ripple effects all the way down the chain.

而改变这一周期,将会在整个链条中引发连锁反应。

We would never expect to come back just special for us or anyone unless it was a medical issue or something really, really out of the circumstances along those lines.

我们绝不会期望因为自己或任何人而特别回来,除非是医疗问题或其他真的非常特殊的情况。

So we need to come back and keep the normal cycle going.

因此,我们需要返回并保持正常周期运转。

Pop quiz, hot shot.

小测验,高手。

What unit of measurement for electrical power measures the rate of energy usage?

电功率衡量能量使用速率的单位是什么?

Amps, volts, watts, or joule?

安培、伏特、瓦特或焦耳?

Watts that you say.

你说的是瓦特。

Way to go if you said watts, the rate at which energy is used or transferred.

如果你说的是瓦特,那你就对了,瓦特是能量使用或转移的速率。

Watts are calculated by multiplying volts and amps, and one watt is the amount of power that produces one joule of energy per second.

瓦特通过将伏特与安培相乘来计算,一瓦特是每秒产生一焦耳能量的功率量。

Do you have static electricity problems?

你是否遇到静电问题?

Clingy clothes, you go to touch something while contemporaneously knowing you're going to get zapped, you pet your cat or your dog, you zap them, you feel bad, or your hair keeps standing up.

紧贴身体的衣物, 当你明知会被电击却仍去触碰某物,抚摸猫狗时电到它们,感到愧疚, 或是头发总是竖立起来。

Well, now we might have a way to keep all of our static electricity problems at bay.

现在,我们可能有了办法来解决所有静电问题。

Our Meg Tirrell took a deep dive to find out exactly what static electricity is, and something like tinfoil might be our secret weapon against it.

我们的Meg Tirrell深入探究, 以准确了解什么是静电,而类似锡纸这样的物品可能成为我们对抗静电的秘密武器。

Does your hair ever get super staticky?

你的头发是否曾变得异常静电?

Did you know that it's actually your hairs trying to get away from each other?

你知道那其实是你的头发试图互相远离吗?

The two pieces of hair, if they're both negatively charged, they repel each other, so it pushes them apart.

两根头发如果都带负电,它们会互相排斥, 从而彼此分开。

So if you have a lot of static electricity, your hair will literally stand on end.

所以如果你有很多静电,你的头发会竖起来。

Dr. Laurence Marks who studies static electricity, tells us that when something's negatively charged, that means it has more electrons, which are subatomic particles found in atoms, which make up everything.

研究静电的劳伦斯·马克斯博士告诉我们,当某个物体带负电时,这意味着它拥有更多的电子,而电子是构成原子的亚原子粒子,而原子构成了万物。

Sometimes those electrons can get transferred from one material to another material when you rub, or it may be that an atom loses an electron and that atom gets transferred to the other material.

有时,当你摩擦物体时, 这些电子可以从一种物质转移到另一种物质;或者,一个原子可能失去一个电子, 而这个原子则被转移到另一种物质中。

And that's what causes us to feel shocks after doing things like petting a cat.

而这就是为什么我们在抚摸猫之后会感到电击。

And it gets worse in the winter, Marks says, because the air is so dry.

而且马克说,冬天情况会更糟,因为空气非常干燥。

There's a lot of data which says that if you have water, it short- circuits the static electricity.

大量数据表明,如果你有水,它就能使静电短路。

There are other things that can do that, too.

还有其他一些东西也能起到同样的效果。

Maybe you've seen videos like this one on TikTok, where people use tinfoil to get rid of staticky hair.

也许你在TikTok上看过类似的视频,有人用锡箔纸来消除静电头发。

That is because the aluminum foil will conduct away the electricity.

这是因为铝箔能导走电荷。

Water can also conduct away the electricity.

水也能导走电。

And, Marks says, on a much larger scale, static electricity is what causes lightning.

马克斯指出,从更大范围来看,静电正是引发闪电的原因。

So just remember, the next time you pet fluffy and feel that spark -- -- you've actually had a little lightning shock between your hand and the cat.

所以请记住,下次你抚摸蓬松的宠物并感受到那股电击时——实际上,你的手和猫之间已经发生了微型的闪电现象。

And that's everyday science.

这就是日常生活中的科学。

Today's story getting a 10 out of 10, is a meowing miracle cat.

今天的故事满分十分,是一只喵喵叫的奇迹猫。

Just before a family's cross-country move from Washington state all the way to Colorado, their beloved cat, Sunny-Loo, went missing.

就在一家人从华盛顿州横跨全国搬到科罗拉多州之前,他们心爱的猫咪Sunny-Loo失踪了。

Family and friends kept searching for Sunny-Loo after they left, but when the family's packed up furniture and belongings reached its destination three weeks later, they heard a faint meow.

家人和朋友在离开后继续寻找桑尼-卢,但三周后, 当这家人打包的家具和物品到达目的地时,他们听到了一声微弱的猫叫声。

They were shocked it was coming from their pullout sofa.

他们震惊地发现声音来自他们的折叠沙发。

There she was, Sunny-Loo, weak, emaciated, but surviving in a small hole in the sofa's armrest.

她就在那里,Sunny-Loo,虚弱而消瘦,却顽强地在一个沙发扶手的小洞中存活下来。

No food, no water.

没有食物,没有水。

Vets jumped to the rescue and brought her back to full health.

兽医们迅速施以援手,让她恢复了健康。

And now she's feline fine, living her best nine lives.

而现在她完全康复了,过着最佳的九条命的生活。

We had a panoply of delightful words for Your Word Wednesday, so tough to choose just one.

我们为“你的词汇星期三”准备了一大堆美妙的词汇,所以很难只选一个。

Congrats today to Ms. Teresa and all our lovely people at La Amistad Learning Center for submitting contemporaneously, an adverb meaning existing, occurring, or originating during the same time.

今天祝贺特蕾莎女士和拉阿米斯蒂德学习中心的所有可爱的人们, 他们提交了“contemporaneously”这个词,这是一个副词, 意思是同时存在、发生或起源。

Thank you for leveling up our vocab today.

感谢今天提升我们的词汇量。

We also have a special shout-out going to the Cougars of Clague Middle School in Ann Arbor, Michigan.

我们还要特别向密歇根州安阿伯市克雷格中学的“花豹队”致意。

Thank you to everyone who's been subscribing and commenting on our CNN10 YouTube channel for your shout-out requests.

感谢所有订阅并评论我们CNN10 YouTube频道的朋友们,感谢你们提出的特别点名请求。

We are just 29,000 subscribers away from reaching a million.

我们距离达到百万订阅者仅差2万9千人。

You are awesome.

你们太棒了。

We'll see you tomorrow, everyone.

大家明天见。

I'm Coy Wire, and we are CNN10.

我是Coy Wire,我们是CNN10。